How to Categorize Apps/Websites as Productive:

Productive Hours: The admin of an organization configures which applications and websites are considered productive. Any active time spent by users on these applications and websites is then counted as productive time (hours). Note: Configurations of productive applications and websites can be made at the organization level, department level, and/or user level.

Which operating systems does Mera Monitor support?

Mera Monitor is the best employee monitoring software. It is made to work with numerous operating systems, guaranteeing its adaptability to varied devices and settings. The following systems are supported by the software: Windows: All versions of Windows, including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Server editions, are completely compatible with Mera Monitor….

Does my organization get suspended immediately once the subscription expires?

In any circumstances, if organizations admin failed to renew the subscription. Mera Monitor provide 7 days of grace period so that organization admin can run their work smoothly and renew subscription.

Can I get an extension of the trial period?

Yes, Mera monitor provides that facility for their newly onboarded organization, However, Extension is completely at the discretion of Mera Monitor admin’s approval.

Does the Mera Monitor software have any effect on PC performance?

No. PCs that are up to date and virus-free have no trouble running Mera Monitor. It will not hinder the performance of your system.

Why is such monitoring software necessary?

Monitoring software is necessary to Evaluate employee performance and productivity Maintain accurate client reporting and timesheet preparation Analyze overall business performance Prevent business from data security issues Remove the burden from hr/admin/payroll Fix negative clauses that could damage a business In a nutshell, the monitoring software will help you do your job with focus and…

What are the rules that I need to remember as I am being monitored?

The rules are basic and simple, which an employer wants an employee to understand and respect. Complete your tasks as per schedule Do not visit unauthorized websites Do not download or use unauthorized applications Do not engage in personal activities during office hours Do not use company devices or networks for personal use

I do not need to “Monitor” my team. Are there any benefits of using Mera Monitor?

Absolutely. About 20% of the benefits of the Mera Monitor come from the monitoring features. The other 80% come from empowering your staff to manage their own time more effectively, and from providing you with higher-level insights into how time is spent in your organization. These insights will enable you to improve processes in your…

Will I get resistance in my organization in implementing Mera Monitor?

You might. The software requires change in behavior, and it will become immediately obvious when people are wasting time. Some of your team may not like it and may resist it. The hardest working and most productive people on your team will accept it because they can see the benefits it will provide for their…